...I've been thinking a lot about what I'd like to accomplish in the next chapter of life.
Forget new year's resolutions. Now is the time to live, and live right! (Cue inspirational music). Different from my bucket list, these are personal goals, hopes, and aspirations I'm striving for in the near future.
1. Make new friends, but keep the old.
2. Take a trip somewhere I don't have the desire to visit.
3. Read a novel, in Spanish.
4. Fall in love with something new.
5. Spend one week without internet.
6. Attend a futból match.
7. Dress like a european.
8. Spend less money.
9. Affect the life of a student.
10. Remember how blessed I am.
What do you want to do in the next year of your life? It doesn't have to be January 1st to begin new goals, and you don't have to be loco enough to pack up and move across the world to have new aspirations for yourself either. Share with me some of your own!